Sunday, April 27, 2008

The end of April....

I guess I made it....
I crawled through the green goo in the depths of the dungeons...
Well, not really, I actually just went through the implementation of the NEW millenium Laboratory computer program. It was a grueling first 2 weeks... Not because of the program itself being extremely filled with glitches and problems and duplicate, triple and quadruplicate reports printing wasting reames of canary yellow paper, but because it stressed out my co-worker like crazy and she became an extreme bear to work with!!
Hence, the reason for my long delay between posting...
Since the last post, I have acquired most of the goals that I had listed for myself. I decided that I probably enjoy fishing much more than most people who play wow.. simply because it is a really nice relaxing break.. It's kinda of like sitting on a screened in porch during a rain storm.. Just sit there and relax while you watch the rain fall, and listen to it pitter pattering all over the world...
Okay so I mean to say that fishing is mindless.. But the rewards are not meager. I usually get a pretty decent stack of food buff supplies. I get the +30 stamina crawdad food, and I get the agility mudfish steaks, and in the process I also pick up some nice clam bars for the + healing to give to Agnarian who in return gives me more agility foods. It's really a nice trade off... So not only do I get lots of yummy foods to eat, I ALSO get some really great scrolls! I'm always pleasantly surpised when the scroll case gets fished out of the water. It actually happens more than expected. I have on my right now about 9 scrolls of protection V, and about 6 agility V scrolls. So I'm all set to do my leet tanking part for Kalecgos in Sunwell. He has been a very elusive boss.. stubborn to tame.. The healing is very intense, and the curses are just killer insane after a while.. but I think all of our hard work and practice will pay off VERY soon.
Sometimes I'm amazed at how much I can just ramble on and on about some things.. Unfortunately I have also gotten to be very very playful.. I say the exact opposite of what I mean more often than not just for fun knowing that the people who know me best will know exactly what I mean and giggle about it with me.. It still throws off the very straight forward ones who don't quite know me so well yet lol... I guess it's good that I still play the game to have fun and hang out with the great friends I have made over the past 2 years!

No comments: